YERBA SANTA SMUDGE STICK
This sweet and minty herb is burned to honor ancestors, enhance psychic abilities also brings healing and protection. Keep it around the house simply for it’s natural crisp scent or light it up in a smudging ceremony.
Smudging is an ancient ceremony of burning herbs in order to cleanse a space or person of negative energy. It is believed that the smoke lifts away bad thoughts, feelings and vibes.
- All of our products are infused with Reiki energy, to strengthen it's healing properties.
Each stick measures approx. 4" in length. (sizes vary).
- Wrapped with 100% cotton string
How to use:
- Light the end of your Yerba Santa stick with a match or lighter and allow the small flame to burn for approximately 30 seconds.
- Blow out the flame to extinguish.
- The Yerba Santa stick should produce a tendril of smoke, which will continue to burn on its own for a short while.
- To smudge your space, swirl the smoke in small circles as you walk each room using your hand or a feather. Speak your intention as you walk.
- Open windows to move out bad energy, then let the stick rest on a non-flammable surface to continue cleansing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Make sure ashes fall on fireproof surfaces, (ashtrays or non flammable surface).
Never leave burning unattended.